VARIABLE SPEED PUMPS:
Variable speed pumps require a higher initial investment, but have
more capabilities and can yield greater savings.
- Variable speed pumps usually have a
minimum of four speeds.
- The speeds are all adjustable for the
greatest efficiency of each pool function.
- Some variable pumps have built-in
controllers, so timeclocks are not needed.
- Most variable speed pumps can be readily
integrated with existing pool automation systems.
- Some pumps are available with Safety
Vacuum Release Systems (SVRS) to prevent suction entrapment.
- Microprocessor-controlled pumps can
adjust automatically to your pool and monitor pool conditions.