Call now for a free pool evaluation and service
Call Barb Sinclair At:
- Modern Pool Care provides the most up-to-date care for your home
- Your swimming pool represents the second largest investment on your
property, second only to your home!
- You need a swimming pool service you can rely on.
- We leave a note after each service visit to your pool.
- We skim, brush and vacuum to remove debris from your pool.
- The skimmer and lint baskets are cleaned to prevent damage to your
- We test and adjust the water chemistry to keep your water safe and
- The effects of algae can leave a pool looking unattractive and
- Algae have caused serious injuries for homeowners and guests.
- Our regular service keeps algae to a minimum.
- We can provide effective treatment in case of an algae bloom.
- You don't have to transport smelly chemicals home from the store.
- You don't have to store hazardous chemicals in your home.
- You don't have to handle pool chemicals, splashing them on yourself
and your clothes.
- You don't have to breath fumes and dust from harmful chemicals.
- We provide timely advice and preventative maintenance for your
swimming pool systems.
- We perform regular inspections to keep you informed about the
condition of your pool equipment.
- Proper water chemistry is maintained to prevent erosion damage to
your pool plaster.
- The water is balanced to prevent corrosion and damage to the pool
pump, filter and other equipment.
- We make sure your pool water is healthy and safe for swimming.
- We keep your water chemistry in balance.
- Our care will help prevent Recreational Water Illnesses (RWI's) such
as Giardia and Crypto.
- We keep up with the latest developments in technology and health.
- Nobody wants a green swimming pool, but "Green" technology
can save you money.
- We provide advice and alternatives when pool equipment replacement is
- Licensed Contractors have the necessary training and knowledge.
- We can safely repair or replace your swimming pool equipment.
- We can work on filters, pumps, motors, chlorinators, timers, salt
systems, computer controls, etc.